WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR A SACRED CEREMONY THIS FRIDAY
SPECIAL GRATITUDE MANDALA CEREMONY FOR INDIA
Friday May 21th @3pm CEST / 9 am Eastern/ 6 am Pacific / 6.30 pm India on Zoom
THIS IS A BY DONATION EVENT. ALL PROCEEDS FOR THIS EVENT WILL GO DIRECTLY TO SUPPORT LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN RISHIKESH WITH MUCH NEEDED RESOURCES.
with Marianne, Pennie and Ela
Welcome to a Sacred Ceremony and Creative Embodied Meditation for Ma India through the power of Mantra, Breath, Yoga, Kriya, Creative Mandala and Dance.
This 1 hour 30 minutes heart-opening ceremony completes a 21-days of collective prayer for India, a project in support for India #sanghasupportingrishikesh and #creativeprayerforindia.
You will be guided in the realization of a mandala, made of flowers and natural elements: you will expand the seed of your sacred intention through meditation, letting your design emerge with deep naturalness and grace.
Beauty and Devotion will blossom from our united hearts, creating ripples of harmony, love and healing for all who need it, including ourselves.
Through chanting, breathing, making art, dancing, we will bring our prayers into matter, thus expanding their impact.
No experience is required.
Join us, help us support India.
PENNIE: Founder and Creatress of Enlightened Living, is a CRNA, jyotishi, energy practitioner and meditation and yoga master teacher. She is passionate about supporting others on their path of enlightened living. www.enlightenedliving.yoga
MARIANNE: Founder of The Color of The Soul Online Training School and Membership. Leader in Transformative Arts, Intuitive Artist, Counselor, Evolutive Art-Therapist, Creative Coach and Creative Mystic. www.mariannecordier.com
ELA: Founder of Ela MAre Academy- The Circle of the Goddess, The First Italian Academy of Tantra and Meditation entirely online, mentor, spiritual guide, Teacher Trainer at Sattva Yoga Academy-Rishikesh. www.elamareacademy.com
– BOOK YOUR SEAT + SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE REPLAY Please write to: email@example.com
– THIS IS A BY DONATION EVENT. Please CLICK HERE to discover the incredible work our campaign is doing and make your contribution. https://gofund.me/bed6baa6
JOIN US !
With Infinite Love
Marianne, Pennie & Ela
SHARE THIS EVENT
Here some micro-steps before the ceremony:
- COLLECT YOUR NATURAL MATERIALS to use for creating your mandala: walk in nature and collect with reverence or find fresh flowers that evoke India for you. All other natural elements are welcome too: shells, stones, woodsticks, pinecones, petals, leaves, pebbles, sand …all that inspires you.
- FIND A SPACE at home and clean and clear it to welcome this beauty making ritual
- CREATE A SACRED SPACE with a candle and a glass of water.
- SET YOUR INTENTION: sit in meditation + set your sacred intention
- ORGANIZE YOUR CREATIVE SETTING : arrange all the materials according to their shape, texture, color and design.
Here some micro-steps after the ceremony:
- PHOTOGRAPH YOUR MANDALA and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Pennie; we will gather all your pics to create a vibrant collage for the community, a beautiful collective mandala.
- GIVE IT BACK TO MOTHER EARTH: enjoy your mandala at home for the next days and after offer your mandala to a sacred place in nature, giving it back to Mother Earth and to the Sacred Waters close from where you live.
Let your heart be your guide, let your spirit give life
to the sacred medicine of Beauty
Let ripples of healing expand all around you